The potential of coal resources in Indonesia is very abundant, especially on the islands of Kalimantan and Sumatra. The National Geological Agency estimates that Indonesia still has 160 billion tons of unexplored coal reserves.
The average coal mining production in Indonesia reaches 300 million tons per year. Of that amount, about 10 percent is used for domestic energy needs, and most of the rest (90 percent more) is exported abroad.

Our Site

Kutai Kartanegara,
East Borneo

Estimate Capacity  2022

1,000,000 Tons 
(GAR 5000 up)

Previous slide
Next slide

There are many more regions in Indonesia that provide the best coal product, we can provide them according to your request.

Click button for Specification and price